❗️Early Black Friday 80% off - until cyber monday❗️
This MCG Tool will procedurally Generates an Escalator based on some inputs by the user.
Supported with 3dsmax 2016 - 2023
to install run 3dsmax in the menu go to " Scripting " then " Install Max Creation Graph ( . mcg) package ".
in the create panel go to geometry then choose "3D | RnD" category
like any other geomtry after choosing "3DRnD_Escalator" click on the view port and the Escalator will be created.
- Speed m\min : Escalator's speed.
- Escalator Height: change Escalator's Height.
- unit : "not editable" it shoes the system unit used in the file.
- Width : choose between 3 widths.
- Base Floor # : (-9 to -1 shows B9 to B1 ) | 0 shows GF | 1 to 98.
- Reverse? : flip the direction of the Escalator From Going up to Going Down.
- Angle : 30 , 35 .
- Material : ( Standard , Physical , Vray , Corona).
- Assign Material : assign material.
You can test the free version to see how it works from here.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
follow me on instagram :
This software is provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the software is borne by you, and it is your responsibility to ensure that it does what you require it to do prior to using it, The author is not responsible for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, Work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses.
Copyright : © 2009-2022 3D | R.n.D, All rights reserved
Author : Bayan Al Safadi
an MCG file (Max Creation graph) to easily create escalator